Sunday, February 3, 2008

Pick Your Poison

It's a tough choice, but I'm going with the Giants.



By, now you've heard everybody chime in about the Super Bowl today. Just who the hell do you root for?

The Giants are a hated division rival. And, the Patriots are an arrogant team who many of us hate just as much as the Cowboys. I've spoken to some Eagles fans who are "old heads" and they hate the Patriots more than the Cowboys and would root for the Cowboys if it came down to it.

I wouldn't go that far though.

It's bad though. It's like choosing between giving a hummer on the street to a homeless man or getting hung by your toenails. It's the choice between "doing it" with your sister or your mom.

Who to pick? I'm not gonna pussy out and abstain and "accept" that somebody has to win.

I'm going with the Giants and only because I hate them slightly less than the Patriots.

And, I love the fact that the most prominent Eagles fan in politics is going after the Patriots now. Yes, I'm talking about Arlen Spector.



I don't even agree with him doing this, but screw it. Anything to get under the pompous Patriots' collective skins is good enough for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I fully support Specter because I want to see how Belicheck tries to weasel his way out of that. Plus it would forever taint the Patriots dynasty, which would be glorious. Sadly nothing will stop pompous New England fans from rubbing it in.