Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Suspended

Burress is suspended for the final four games of the regular season



Plaxico Burress was suspended by the New York Giants for the final four games of the regular season yesterday.

And, don't expect him to be on the field in the playoffs either.

Not that the Giants need him anyway because they are what...oh just 11-1 and since his 10 catch 133 yard game in week one, he's managed to catch just 25 balls for 321 yards.

We asked some Eagles fans about their thoughts on Burress' suspension and many are relieved.

Eagles fan #1 proclaimed, "F**k yeah dude this is great that Burress is gone for the year, I mean he's their #1 receiver and having a great season."

When we told Eagles fan #1 that Burress has basically s**t the bed the entire season he couldn't believe his ears and stormed off.

Another Eagles fan we spoke to agreed and said "Burress is an overrated bag of s**t and couldn't hold Mike Quick's d**k to take a p**s."

Whatever that means.

The bottom line is the Giants are getting it done with the best offensive line in football, a smash-mouth running game, and stellar defense. Eli Manning isn't put in a position where he has to win games and voila you have yourself an 11-1 football club.

We caught up to Burress at the Hard Rock Cafe and he had this to say.

"Whatever happens, it's all good man. I been in this game for 9 years and s**t. I still got my loot. Got my ladies. Got my bling. Got my ride. Got my nine you know. It aint not motherf***in' thing man if I never play in NYC again. I might just start a new career and s**t. I'm already working on some lyrics for my first rap album. I got my man Jerome ready to spin s**t and lay down some s**t in the studio. I already got my first song ready to go and it's called "She aint nuttin' but a hoe to me." Mark that s**t down it will be a hit! Double platinum bitches! So, I don't need football. If football don't need Plax, Plax don't need it. So, y'all can write that on your website and print that s**t. Alright, we're done here", said Burress as he was woofing down an overpriced hamburger and sipping on an insanely overpriced drink.

Seriously Hard Rock Cafe is to the food and bar industry what Acura's are to the car industry. Acuras are nothing more than glorified Hondas but cost much more. Well Hard Rock Cafe is an Applebees with overpriced crap.

--------------------------------------------

The McNabbs have twins

Last night the news broke that Donovan McNabb's wife Roxie gave birth to a pair of twins.

A source inside the hospital tells us that McNabb wanted the papers to "keep his family members names out their mouths."

No names have been revealed for the twins as of yet.

And, we took the high road and didn't even bother trying to speak to him or try to track him down outside of the hospital.

------------------------------------------

The Sixers get off the schide

Breaking News! The Sixers won a game last night.

Yep, they managed to beat The Bulls 103-95 in overtime.

And, in other news Andre Iguodala still hasn't learned how to hit his jumper.

"Get away from me man. I aint talkin' to y'all. I just gotta work on my game and the game will come to me", said Iguodala as we watched him clank his 10th shot in a row off the rim in practice this morning.

The Sixers take on the Lakers tonight in South Philly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"the Giants are getting it done with the best offensive line in football, a smash-mouth running game, and stellar defense. Eli Manning isn't put in a position where he has to win games and voila you have yourself an 11-1 football club."

when reached for comment, andy reid said, "that's crazy talk. the league should investigate them for cheating. everyone knows that the only way to win is to pass every down...oh wait.."