Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Burress Gets Out

Plaxico Burress gets out on bail



So, the Giants are in turmoil right? Burress is looking at 3 1/2 years in the clink, Antonio Pierce is being investigated and all hell is breaking loose in The Meadowlands.

Not so fast. We caught up with Burress in an exclusive one on one on the streets of New York yesterday evening after he posted $100,000 bail on his weapons charges, thereby getting released from the joint.

"I aint worried about that s**t. It aint no thing. I know coach gonna let me do my thing when I come back and s**t and this will be history when my lawyer do his thing", said Burress as he sipped on a Remy Martin at a local bar.

We asked him how he feels about playing this Sunday against The Eagles. "I'm gonna make Lito, Sheldon, and Asante my bitches like I do everytime I face them chumps."

Antonio Pierce wasn't quite as forthcoming. "I aint talking to you fools. You motherf***rs are just trying to dig up s**t and I aint playing into it. I'm gonna knock you the f**k out if you come any closer", yelled Pierce.

Burress is officially back with the team and Tom Coughlin could really care less. Coughlin said, "Our team has gotten the job done with and without Plax. We're 11-1 and the Eagles and Redskins are a joke. And, the Cowboys have a tough schedule and can't catch us. We pity whoever faces us in the playoffs."

----------------------------------------

Andrews Done?

A renowned orthopedic surgeon was on with Angelo Cataldi and The Morning Team on 610 WIP this morning and he feels that it's highly unlikely Shawn Andrews will ever play football again.

He feels because of his back injury coupled with his mental issues, his career is likely over.

That's a far cry from preseason when Andrews returned and we expected him to contribute.

Shawn Andrews had this to say when we grilled him about it. "I will let this be in God's hands. Whatever he wants me to do, I'll do. If I don't play that's fine. I can just watch Sponge Bob Squarepants in my bedroom and I'll be happy", said Andrews as he was watching an episode of Spongebob Squarepants on his iPhone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's scary if Andrews is done because Runyan and Thomas are ready to retire as it is.