Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Format

Starting today, we're going with a new format for the daily blog at Phillypurge.com. I decided to call it the L.J. Smith blog, because he epitomizes the muck and crap that has become the Philadelphia Eagles. And, the Philadelphia Eagles deservedly so are our whipping boy in this town.

Now that the blog format has changed this doesn't mean I won't continue with my observations of our teams, rather think of it as an evolution for Phillypurge.com. Rather than reveal the new style of my blog, I'll just let the words speak for themselves in the coming days and months.

I'd like to thank all of you for supporting my site and hope you enjoy the new format.

Dennis Bakay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you gotta give us a little more than this! Now, I'm in suspense! Can't wait to see the first one in the new format!