Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where have I been?

In case you were wondering why my posts have been few and far between, my passion for writing about Philly sports has waned.

It was a fun experience over the past few years writing for Phillypurge.com and I enjoyed most of it.

Due to the deteriorating condition of our nation and our economy I have been inspired to write about some other things; the nation, the economy, politics, news, you name it.

You can catch my new website at www.adamscircus.com

I hope to see all of you there. Thank you to all of you for supporting Phillypurge.com over the past few years.

Dennis Bakay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur giving up something that people have a large passion for and something that is an escape from everyday life, to write about what people depresse over the economy,and news. And u give this up after the Eagles lose the NFC once again. C'mon man at least we borke the citys curse this is phillypurge where philly sports is a religion

Anonymous said...

you're an assclown, Dennis.

Unknown said...

Man I missed those you tube videos.fire us up again.